Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fixing the Nobel prize for LIGO/gravitational-waves comes unstuck
- Do details in LIGO’s signals distinguish ‘frozen stars’ from ‘black hole’ interpretations
- Second Gravitational Wave signal – Coalescing binary components, not Black Holes
- Gruber Prize for LIGO team’s gravitational waves
- LIGO scientists row back on claim to detect black-holes from their gravitational signal
Tag Archives: quadrupole formula
GR is thriving despite newest guru Ferreira. How curious that Pedro Ferreira views General Relativity (GR) as unchanged since the Einstein-Hilbert field equation of 1915 (New Scientist, 9 Oct. 2010, Relativity goes large). Einstein’s prediction of gravitational radiation (quadrupole formula) … Continue reading