Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fixing the Nobel prize for LIGO/gravitational-waves comes unstuck
- Do details in LIGO’s signals distinguish ‘frozen stars’ from ‘black hole’ interpretations
- Second Gravitational Wave signal – Coalescing binary components, not Black Holes
- Gruber Prize for LIGO team’s gravitational waves
- LIGO scientists row back on claim to detect black-holes from their gravitational signal
Tag Archives: causality cornerstone
Do we laugh – physicists are often making grandiose claims of fundamental discoveries ? Or talk it down as the normal progress of science, stretching the boundaries to establish a more comprehensive theory? Revolutionary theories build on one another, says … Continue reading