Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fixing the Nobel prize for LIGO/gravitational-waves comes unstuck
- Do details in LIGO’s signals distinguish ‘frozen stars’ from ‘black hole’ interpretations
- Second Gravitational Wave signal – Coalescing binary components, not Black Holes
- Gruber Prize for LIGO team’s gravitational waves
- LIGO scientists row back on claim to detect black-holes from their gravitational signal
Tag Archives: Aant Elzinger
They got the application in by the 31 January deadline, stimulated a lot of endorsements and swept up an array of other awards – Gruber Cosmology Prize, the Kavli Prize in Astrophysics, the Shaw Prize in Astronomy, Special Breakthrough Prize … Continue reading