Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fixing the Nobel prize for LIGO/gravitational-waves comes unstuck
- Do details in LIGO’s signals distinguish ‘frozen stars’ from ‘black hole’ interpretations
- Second Gravitational Wave signal – Coalescing binary components, not Black Holes
- Gruber Prize for LIGO team’s gravitational waves
- LIGO scientists row back on claim to detect black-holes from their gravitational signal
Monthly Archives: November 2013
comment on Saving time: Physics killed it. Do we need it back? New Scientist feature 01 November 2013 by Michael Slezak It’s unfair to blame Einstein for the ‘fatal blow’ to the ‘flow of time’, which some physicists still find problematic. Lee Smolin argued … Continue reading